so i love that all these losers are posting comments in defense of Guard Dog ID LLC which supposedly protects people from identity theft.why do they ask for your social security number in an online questionnaire.

then when you try to pay for the darned service they tell you your credit card has not been authorized but when i tried 3 different credit cards and called all 3 credit card companies they said the charges went through SCAM! tried calling all the numbers listed. even found a lame *** direct link to James Watson CEO himself. ha!

what a bunch of bull ***. it's all about investors and investments.

wtf is it listed as a money making opportunity on a site for veterans.GUARD DOG ID LLC IS SUCH A crock!

Had an Experience with Guard Dog?

Comments

Hey thanks Anonymous, I didn't know it was an investment I could make .I'm a client ,but never checked the investors tab , I feel so dumb .

I just checked it out real fast and it looks like they are ready for big things gotta look at it more over the week end , but I do believe you just gave me a Winner !!Thanks Man !!

I have to apologize .I really know nothing about Guard Dog ID or any one involved with them .I just like to complain and start rumors on the WWW I'm a real *** !

sorry .:sigh

[chart]images.investorshub.advfn.com/images/uploads/2010/12/25/htltwCapture.JPG[/chart]

Peris, Bucharest, Romania #227171

if they service is SO great why have multiple people been charged on their credit cards WITHOUT authorization including myself.Why is it impossible to contact a representative at the dumb telephone numbers on your website.

Too bad Guard Dog ID reps can post on here, too.Of course you're going to defend you're service which is all about ripping people off.